The findings of the Good to Great study will surprise many readers and shed light on virtually every area of management strategy and practice.
The findings include:
- Level 5 Leaders
- The Hedgehog Concept
- A Culture of Discipline
- The Flywheel and the Doom Loop
“Some of the key concepts discerned in the study,” comments Jim Collins, “fly in the face of our modern business culture and will, quite frankly, upset some people.”
Perhaps, but who can afford to ignore these findings?
This is a book-based course that requires the separate purchase of a book.
Why is the book purchase separate?
This allows you to get the book your way:
- Immediate download (Quick!)
- Library (Free!)
- Used book (Cheap!)
- Amazon.com (Convenient!)
FunCPE Course #: 6009n
Materials: Separate book purchase
Format: Interactive self-study
Exam questions: Final-60
Passing score: 70% | Unlimited retakes
Advance prep: None
Course level: Overview
Last reviewed/updated: 11/28/2006
Expiration: One year from enrollment
Learning objectives include finding out:
- Can a good company become a great company and if so, how
- What are common traits of great companies that challenged many of the conventional notions of corporate success and
- The type of culture at the heart of those rare and truly great companies