Maximize your bottom line with the nation’s most trusted small business tax guide
J.K. Lasser’s Small Business Taxes 2021 is the small business owner’s guide to a money-saving, stress-free tax season. Updated to cover changes from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and other legislation, this edition also includes an e-supplement covering additional developments from Congress and the IRS to keep you fully up-to-date.
A complete listing of all available business deductions and credits helps you identify those you qualify for, and includes critical information on dollar limits, recordkeeping requirements, and how to actually take the write-off―all the way down to the IRS form to use. Organizational and planning strategies help you get through the process quickly and with fewer headaches, and this year’s changes to the tax laws are explained in terms of how they affect your filing.
This is a book-based course that requires the separate purchase of a book.
Why is the book purchase separate?
This allows you to get the book your way:
- Immediate download (Quick!)
- Library (Free!)
- Used book (Cheap!)
- Amazon.com (Convenient!)
FunCPE Course #: 102721
Materials: Separate book purchase
Format: Interactive self-study
Subject: Federal Tax
Exam questions: Final-90 multiple choice
Passing score: 70% | Unlimited retakes
Advance prep: None
Course level: Overview
Last reviewed/updated: 02/03/21
Expiration: One year from enrollment
To understand tax law including strategies that:
- help you use deductions and tax credits effectively,
- shield business income, and
- maximize other aspects of small business taxes.
Also to gain an understanding of:
- The newest tax laws and IRS rules
- Strategies that can help you run a tax-smart business all year long
- Each deductible expense, including dollar limits and record-keeping requirements
- Where to report income and claim deductions on your tax forms