FunCPE courses are acceptable for ChFC® CPE credit
Because this is a national designation, Chartered Financial Consultants in every state can receive credit for our courses.
CPE Requirements for ChFCs
The ChFC® certification was developed by The American College.
Continuing education requirements are specified in the Pace Recertification Renewal Guidelines which contains the Professional Achievement in Continuing Education (PACE) guidelines applicable to a Chartered Financial Consultant.
- Earn 30 CPE credit hours per 2 year cycle and
- Select CPE courses which cover acceptable subject matter.
Maintain proof of course completion
Verification of course completion can consist of grade reports, attendance certificates, transcripts or written confirmation of attendance from the sponsoring organization.Written confirmation should include:
- Your name
- CE Topics addressd
- Length of CE program and
- Signature of a sponsor representativeWhen you pass the final exam of a course, you automatically receive a CPE certificate of completion by email from FunCPE.
- You can also view and reprint your certificates at any time by logging into the course system.
- All FunCPE certificates include the required information
- Click to view sample certicate:
Acceptable subject matter for CE credits:
- Accumulation Planning
- Actuarial Science
- Business Ethics
- Business Law
- Business Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Client Planning
- Disability Income
- Employee Benefit Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Planning
- Group Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Company Operations
- Insurance Economics
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Medical Expense Insurance
- Property and Liability Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Management
- Senior Planning
Accordingly, all FunCPE courses except Management Courses and Government Auditing qualify for CPE credit for ChFC licenses.
CPE earned for other professional designations is acceptable for ChFC CE
In accordance with The American College, a Chartered Financial Consultant® must meet continuing education requirements similar to those for:
- CLEs and
- Securities Professionals.
Any CE earned for these professional designations can be applied towards your PACE requirement as a ChFC.
- Many courses use free downloadable materials
- You can also order most of the study materials for home delivery with no shipping charges
- No hidden additional sales tax or shipping cost
- All FunCPE exams are available online 24/7 to help you meet your CPE requirements on time
- You can take our free course to see first hand how easy it is to take one of our courses
We welcome Chartered Financial Consultants to our site and would like to serve your needs better. Please contact us with any suggestions for new course topics for Chartered Financial Consultants CPE specifically.
You may also want to sign up for our newsletter for email notification of new courses as they are added.
- Written by Carolyn Weaver