FunCPE is an IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider for Enrolled Agents and Registered Tax Return Preparers.
The IRS established new requirements for CE Sponsors in December 2011, including reporting CE earned by PTIN. FunCPE received immediate approval to continue providing CE to both Enrolled Agents and Registered Tax Preparers.
FunCPE has been providing interesting tax and ethics courses to EAs for over 10 years.
- Valid in all states for Enrolled Agents
- Our current sponsorship is valid through December 31, 2013 (all CE Sponsor agreements have annual renewals)
- Review our EA sponsor approval letter as well as print it out for your records.
View IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider agreement
Our CPE Certificates of Completion meet the IRS standards
- Your name and address
- CE program name
- IRS issued program number
- Date completed
- Length of CE program indicating CPE credit hours
- Signature of a sponsor representative
- IRS approved provider number
- CE Provider name and address
The IRS does not require that the PTIN be included on the certificate, and for security concerns we have elected not to include it.
- You can also view and reprint your certificates at any time by logging into the course system.
FunCPE Reports CE courses completed to the IRS
Review how we report your CPE hours earned to the IRS, in accordance with new CE Sponsor requirements.